My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Press the cottage cheese through a sieve and drain.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, sugar, and the egg yolks.
- 4Beat until foamy, then add the cornstarch, milk, rum, cheese, lemon rind and raisins blending well.
- 5Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks, then gently fold them into the cheese mixture.
- 6Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake for 50 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- 7Cool and serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Czechoslovakian Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 219.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g