No crust to roll out, much less calories, but still so delicious! Has a smooth custard filling and a crunchy golden top. Just dump all ingredients in blender, then bake. Recipe from Quick Cooking.
- In blender, combine all ingredients, cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into greased 9" deep dish pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Loved this! Super easy and very delicious!
I am so glad you posted this recipe! I have made this pie quite a few times now and my family loves it every time. I substitute splenda granular for the sugar to reduce the carb count a bit. I love that I can throw everything in the blender and within 5 minutes have dessert baking in the oven. Thanks again!
Delicious! I tried using a hand mixer instead of a blender. The pie was crumbly and didn't hold together well, but the taste was so fantastic that we gobbled it up anyway. DH says he could eat this every day!