1/1 Photo of Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie
This pie is definitely for the peanut butter lover! Recipe is from Taste of the South. The pie needs to be refrigerated for about 4 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg white
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, peanuts and sugar.
- 3Add butter and egg white, stirring to combine.
- 4Press crumb mixture in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- 5Bake for 8 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and cool completely.
- 7In medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar at high speed with an electric mixer for approximately 6 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- 8Add peanut butter, milk and vanilla.
- 9Beat until smooth and creamy.
- 10Prepare dessert topping mix according to package directions.
- 11Fold into peanut butter mixture.
- 12Spoon mixture into cooled crust.
- 13Refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set.
- 14Garnish with chocolate-covered peanuts, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.8
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 285.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham cracker crumbs