I got this one from a food blog. I can't remember which so I can give them the credit for these wonderful simple cookies. They come out crispy and delicious every time and truly melt in your mouth. Note: The recipe is eggless.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine butter and 3/4 cups sugar and beat until light and creamy.
- 3Add baking soda and mix until incorporated. Add vinegar.
- 4Gradually mix in flour and vanilla. Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- 5Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in remaining 1/4 cup sugar, mixed with your favorite colored sugar sprinkles.
- 6Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet (cookie will spread quite a bit, so leave plenty of room).
- 7Flatten to 1/4 inch thickness with the bottom of a glass, dipped in sugar. Bake 12-15 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Sugar Surprise Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (665 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1070.6
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 38.9 g
- Cholesterol 162.6 mg
- Sodium 962.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 66.9 g
- Protein 8.1 g