Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this one from a food blog. I can't remember which so I can give them the credit for these wonderful simple cookies. They come out crispy and delicious every time and truly melt in your mouth. Note: The recipe is eggless.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, combine butter and 3/4 cups sugar and beat until light and creamy.
- Add baking soda and mix until incorporated. Add vinegar.
- Gradually mix in flour and vanilla. Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in remaining 1/4 cup sugar, mixed with your favorite colored sugar sprinkles.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet (cookie will spread quite a bit, so leave plenty of room).
- Flatten to 1/4 inch thickness with the bottom of a glass, dipped in sugar. Bake 12-15 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to cooling rack.