Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs 5 mins
A wonderful summer pie.
Make and share this Creamy Lemonade Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate.
- Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Soooo refreshing, easy to make and what I liked about it best it wasn't so horribly sweet like the lemon pie useing sweet condensed milk. It had a nice lemon flavor and certainly a keeper to replace other lemon pie recipes. Thanks for sharing.
What a delight! Cool and refreshing and so easy to make. I really liked the slightly tart lemon aftertaste of the pie. Thanks for a great dessert.
This was outstanding. Made it lastnight night and finished it off this morning. Great recipe Miss Annie. Thank you for posting it. I will definitly be making this again.