Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was a favorite growing up.It is quick,easy and delicious.My kids love it and I often serve it when we have dinner guests
- In large mixing bowl,mix sour cream and condensed milk.
- In small saucepan,combine water and gelatin,bring to boil and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and mixture to mixing bowl.
- Stir in 1 and 1/3 cups of pie filling and pour into crust.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Spread remaining pie filling over pie before serving.