Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This was a favorite growing up.It is quick,easy and delicious.My kids love it and I often serve it when we have dinner guests
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) cansweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- In large mixing bowl,mix sour cream and condensed milk.
- In small saucepan,combine water and gelatin,bring to boil and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and mixture to mixing bowl.
- Stir in 1 and 1/3 cups of pie filling and pour into crust.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Spread remaining pie filling over pie before serving.
Made this last night for today's BBQ. Easy and wonderfully delicious
If you're looking for easy and like blueberries then this is the recipe for you. I would suggest chilling it for several hours as I thought the piece I had this morning was much better than the one I tried after only chilling the pie two hours.