These bars combines the velvety richness of cheesecake with fresh tangy rhubarb for a delicious dessert that everyone will love.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter, flour, oats and brown sugar until crumbly.
- Press 1/2 the mixture into bottom of 9x13 baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, white sugar, eggs, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Stir in rhubarb.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining reserved topping.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
- Serve cool.