Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is one of my favorite pies!!!
Make and share this Cream Cheese Pineapple Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sugar, cornstarch and pineapples with juice in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thick and clear.
- Cool and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Blend in milk and vanilla.
- Note: If mixture looks a little curdled don't worry, it bakes out!
- Spread cooled pineapple layer over bottom of pie shell.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over pineapple.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake pie at 400F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325F and bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate.