1/1 Photo of Cream Cheese Pineapple Pie
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Kim D.'s Note:
This is one of my favorite pies!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1Combine sugar, cornstarch and pineapples with juice in a small saucepan.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thick and clear.
- 3Cool and set aside.
- 4Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 5Blend cream cheese, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
- 6Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 7Blend in milk and vanilla.
- 8Note: If mixture looks a little curdled don't worry, it bakes out!
- 9Spread cooled pineapple layer over bottom of pie shell.
- 10Pour cream cheese mixture over pineapple.
- 11Sprinkle with pecans.
- 12Bake pie at 400F for 10 minutes.
- 13Reduce heat to 325F and bake for 50 minutes.
- 14Cool and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Pineapple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.6
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 249.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: