1/2 Photos of Cream Cheese Marbled Chocolate Brownie
Truly a work of art – the perfect marriage of deep chocolate swirled with smooth cream cheese for an intensely rich, delicious flavor. From Nestle's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate (62% Cacao, broken into pieces)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
- 2Microwave chocolate pieces in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; stir.
- 3If pieces retain some of their original shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted; cool to room temperature.
- 4Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in 1 egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 5Combine flour and salt in small bowl.
- 6Beat remaining 3/4 cup sugar and butter in medium mixer bowl until creamy.
- 7Add remaining 3 eggs, milk and remaining teaspoon vanilla extract; beat until well mixed.
- 8Beat in melted chocolate.
- 9Stir in flour mixture until blended.
- 10Spread into prepared baking pan.
- 11Drop tablespoons of cream cheese mixture randomly over chocolate mixture.
- 12Swirl mixtures deeply with spoon, pulling chocolate mixture up to surface.
- 13Bake for 33 to 38 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- 14Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 15Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 16Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Marbled Chocolate Brownie
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 173.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g