1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese Chocolate Squares
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a favorite in my family. I made it for the holiday christmas party at work and everyone wanted the recipe. It is the best of cheese cake and chocolate in one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1microwave 3/4 cup of margarine and 2 oz. chocolate squares until melted. Stir together.
- 2Stir in graham cracker crumbs, coconut and peanuts (I don't use the coconut because my husband doesn't like it). Press mixture onto bottom of 13x9 inch backing pan. Chill 30 minutes.
- 3Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla until well blended. Spread over graham cracker crust. Chill 30 minutes.
- 4Microwave reamaining margarine and chocolate squares until melted. Mix well, and then spread over the cream cheese layer. Chill until chocolate is hardened.
- 5cut into squares and serve. Hint: Warm a knife with warm water to cut without cracking the chocolate topping.
- 6The review reminded me that I do double my chocolate topping. It just makes it that much better!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese Chocolate Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.6
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 176.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g