Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and simple, perfect for a brunch or morning tea. This is a variation of a recipe that appeared in Sunday Life magazine, in Sydney's Sun Herald, a few years ago. The original used blackbery jam, I prefer strawberry - you could probably use any flavour you like.
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Cut pastry into 4 squares and place on a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Place a quarter of jam and quarter of cream cheese into centre of each piece of pastry. Don't overfill or it will leak out during cooking.
- Carefully bring the four points together to form a parcel and twist - don't worry too much about small gaps.
- Bake for approx 20 mins or until golden.
- When cool dust with icing sugar.