Baked by Belle's Note:
Quick and simple, perfect for a brunch or morning tea. This is a variation of a recipe that appeared in Sunday Life magazine, in Sydney's Sun Herald, a few years ago. The original used blackbery jam, I prefer strawberry - you could probably use any flavour you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C.
- 2Cut pastry into 4 squares and place on a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking paper.
- 3Place a quarter of jam and quarter of cream cheese into centre of each piece of pastry. Don't overfill or it will leak out during cooking.
- 4Carefully bring the four points together to form a parcel and twist - don't worry too much about small gaps.
- 5Bake for approx 20 mins or until golden.
- 6When cool dust with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese and Strawberry Jam Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.5
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 205.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g