1/3 Photos of Cream Cheese and Chocolate Muffin Cakes
Michelle Berteig's Note:
I cut this recipe off from either the back of a box, or maybe the packaging for some bakeware, as it is printed on cardboard. I haven't made it yet, but it sure sounds good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Beat together cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour muffin pan.
- 5Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add remaining ingredients. Mix until batter is of smooth consistency.
- 6Spoon 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup. Dab on four separate rounded teaspoons of filling close to the edges of each muffin.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from muffin pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Cheese and Chocolate Muffin Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 271.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g