1/1 Photo of Cranberry Lime Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
I got this recipe at a Vegan baking class recently. (I've made a few modifications, so it's not exactly the same.) These cookies are melt-in-your mouth sweet and salty and crunchy--I love them! **Update: I've recently discovered that these are also stellar if you substitute chopped dried mango for the cranberry.**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Using a mixer, cream margarine and sugar. Add flour till dough forms.
- 4Stir in cranberries, pistachios, zest, and juice.
- 5Let dough rest in fridge for a few minutes. To form cookies, roll 1 tablespoons dough into a ball, then flatten. Place on cookie sheet.
- 6Bake cookies for 11 minutes or till the bottoms are just turning golden and the tops look dry-ish. Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Lime Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Earth Balance margarine