1/3 Photos of Cranberry Lemon Cake
I love the tart taste of Cranberries and Lemons... So I had to make something with both together... Perfectly Tart and not too sweet... and so easy to make... my kids love them too! a perfect combination...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla.
- 2Mix in Lemon zest and juice.
- 3Add flour and baking powder and mix well.
- 4Fold in cranberries.
- 5Pour into 9 x 9 cake pan (the batter will be thick).
- 6Bake at 350 degrees 40-45 minutes .
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Lemon Cake
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of