Shortbread with dried cranberries and white chocolate. Yield of cookies depends on the size of your cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mix well.
- Stir in chocolate and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten each ball of dough slightly.
- Bake 10-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheets.
- Remove to wire rack, cool completely.