1/4 Photos of Cranberry Chocolate Shortbread
Shortbread with dried cranberries and white chocolate. Yield of cookies depends on the size of your cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 3Add flour mix well.
- 4Stir in chocolate and cranberries.
- 5Drop by rounded tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten each ball of dough slightly.
- 6Bake 10-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheets.
- 7Remove to wire rack, cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Chocolate Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (1481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 58.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g