Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law. She got it from a friend in Oklahoma
Make and share this Cranberry Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Sift flour,baking and salt together.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into greased, floured pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or untill tested done.
- Serve with Hot Butter Sauce.
- Hot butter sauce: Melt butter in sauce pan, blend sugar, stir in cream.
- Simmer 3 to 4 minutes stirring occasionally.