1/3 Photos of Cran-Apple Pie
1 hr 5 mins
Colorado Lauralee's Note:
If you like cranberries, you'll love this pie. It is so-o-o good. Note: I use Splenda for the sweetener, and usually 4 good sized Granny Smith apples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine apples, cranberries (fresh or frozen) and raisins; mix in 3/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- 2Pile into pastry shell; dot with butter. Place top pastry on pie.
- 3Brush with milk, and sprinkle with sugar.
- 4Bake at 400°F for 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender, and shell is a golden color.
- 5I have also sometimes added walnuts and I always mix the sugar and cinnamon together before adding to the remaining ingredients.
- 6Great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 7Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cran-Apple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.7
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 357.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 48.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g