Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are great cookies.
Make and share this Cowboy Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups instant oats
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place coconut and pecans on a jellyroll pan.
- Place in a 350° oven for 8 minutes or until toasted brown, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and vanilla.
- Stir in oats, chips, coconut and pecans.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 12 minutes or until browned.
Just made these this morning and they are super tasty.
These are great cookies, and the recipe makes quite a few!
great cookies. Thanks for the recipe.