Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are great cookies.
Make and share this Cowboy Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Place coconut and pecans on a jellyroll pan.
- Place in a 350° oven for 8 minutes or until toasted brown, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and vanilla.
- Stir in oats, chips, coconut and pecans.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350° for about 12 minutes or until browned.
Just made these this morning and they are super tasty.
These are great cookies, and the recipe makes quite a few!
great cookies. Thanks for the recipe.