1/1 Photo of Corn Flake Cookies
This recipe originated on the back of a Kellogg's Corn Flakes box years ago. A good way to use up any extra cornflakes you have hanging around. I just made these yesterday and got 45 cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2In large mixing bowl beat egg whites until foamy.
- 3Stir in cream of tartar and vanilla.
- 4Gradually add sugar beating until stiff and glossy.
- 5Fold in pecans, coconut and cornflakes.
- 6Drop by rounded measuring tablespoon onto well greased or parchment lined baking sheets.
- 7Bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Remove immediately and place on wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Flake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (615 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.3
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g