This recipe originated on the back of a Kellogg's Corn Flakes box years ago. A good way to use up any extra cornflakes you have hanging around. I just made these yesterday and got 45 cookies.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In large mixing bowl beat egg whites until foamy.
- Stir in cream of tartar and vanilla.
- Gradually add sugar beating until stiff and glossy.
- Fold in pecans, coconut and cornflakes.
- Drop by rounded measuring tablespoon onto well greased or parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove immediately and place on wire rack to cool.