Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Hershey inspired recipe. These cookies are quick and easy. Great for a holiday, party or anytime.
Make and share this Cookies With a Hug recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix (preferrably)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 24 -36 Hershey's Hugs chocolates (unwrapped)
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Mix well.
- Batter will be very firm.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheet by the teaspoonsful.Bake in oven of 350 degrees.
- Bake for 8-13 minutes.
- Press a hug in the middle of each cookie.
- Chocolate will melt in the middle.
- Let cool.
- After thoroughly cooled, dust with a tiny bit of powdered sugar (optional).
Cookies are VERY good, I made them today for the holidays. I made some with Hershey's Hugs and some with the new Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses. The Candy Cane Kisses added a peppermint taste and look very festive. Candy Cane Kisses are seasonal, I'll make the Hugs year round :) YUM!
Very simple recipe and great the first day. By the second day they were as tough as hockey pucks even though they were stored in an air-tight container.
These were very easy to make and took no time at all! I brought them to a party & everyone wanted the recipe! Thanks!