Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The easiest Richest Coconut Cake you'll Ever make! If you like Coconut, this is the cake for YOU!
Make and share this Coconut Sour Cream Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 4 egg whites
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) cangoya cream of coconut (if you cannot find, than 1, 8 1/2 oz. Coco Lopez, I personally use the larger Goya)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut extract or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (if you do not have coconut)
- 6 ounces coconut
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minute I have found this to be the aprox.
- time for two layer cakes,.
- and a 9X13.
- Blend sugar into softened cream cheese, blend in milk and add extract until smooth.
- Spread on cool cake and sprinkle with coconut.