Not in a mood for a pie? Just use this as a pudding.
Make and share this Coconut Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a glass measuring cup mix the first 4 ingredients.
- Microwave for 3 minutes until hot. Remove.
- In another bowl whisk eggs, now you want to temper the eggs by adding some of the hot mixture into the eggs as you whisk.
- Repeat step three again, then pour egg mixture into the first bowl. Keep whisking so the eggs do not cook.
- Return to microwave for 8 minutes, remove to whisk at 2 minute intervals.
- When done this should be a thick pudding.
- Stir in flavoring and coconut and pour into a shell.