1/3 Photos of Coconut-pecan Bar Cookies
What a great treat. Very rich, creamy and easy to prepare. They are wonderful for an assortment of sweets during the holidays or a cookie exchange. Perfect for the chocoholic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups unsifted flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- 3Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- 4Press mixture on bottom of ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 5Bake for 12 minutes, remove from oven and cool slightly.
- 6In a medium-sized bowl, combine the eggs, milk, coconut and pecans.
- 7Pour over the crust.
- 8Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until set in center.
- 9Cool and cut into bars.
- 10In top of a double boiler over boiling water, melt the chocolate chips and melted butter until smooth, drizzle over the cut bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-pecan Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 37.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g