Candy C's Note:
An incredibly moist and delicious version of coconut cake that is so easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can coconut
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cream of coconut, such as Coco Lopez
- 1Prepare cake mix according to package directions adding coconut to the batter.
- 2Bake in a greased, floured 13x9x2 inch pan.
- 3When done, remove from oven and punch deep holes in cake with a fork.
- 4Pour the Cream of Coconut into holes.
- 5Let sit until cool before icing.
- 6For icing, mix cool whip, coconut, and liquer if desired.
- 7Spread icing on cake and store refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut or Pina Colada Cake
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.4
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 328.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g