1/3 Photos of Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
My family and I really enjoy this recipe. It makes a nice small batch of 2 dozen cookies and is very easy to put together. These cookies have a really good coconut taste-Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Cream together the shortening and sugars.
- 3Add egg and vanilla, beat well.
- 4In another bowl combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt and give it a quick stir.
- 5Gently mix the flour mixture into the wet ingredients til mixed. Then stir in the oats and coconut.
- 6Shape dough into balls and place on cool ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake for about 12 minutes at 350 degrees. Watch closely-Don't overcook!
- 8Let rest on sheet for 1 minute after removing from oven then transfer to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 97.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g