An oldie but goodie from Southern Living.
Make and share this Coconut-Macadamia Nut Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over 425 degrees.
- Fit piecrust into a 9 inch pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under and crimp. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Bake 6 -8 minutes or until golden; cool on a wire rack.
- Whisk together sugar and next 5 ingredients; stir in nuts and coconut.
- Pour into prepared piecrust.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake 55-60 minutes; cool on wire rack.