Coconut is an unusual addition to traditional brownies. More adult. Go great with a big mug of coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Butter an 8 inch square baking pan.
- 3Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and stir in eggs and butter.
- 4Transfer 2/3s of batter to another bowl, add the chocolate to it, combining the batter well, and turn the chocolate batter into prepared pan.
- 5Stir the coconut and extract into remaining batter.
- 6Spoon coconut batter over chocolate batter and spread decoratively.
- 7Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until coconut topping is light golden.
- 8Let cool in pan on rack and cut into 2 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cloud Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.0 mg
- Sodium 95.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g