These are great for the kids lunchbox...but I love to snack on them warm, straight out of the oven :) Recipe from: Delicious Magazine
- Preheat oven to 200°C and grease 12 hole mini-muffin pans.
- Mash banana in bowl, add butter, caster sugar, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- Place flour, coconut and chocolate in a large bowl, then fold in banana mixture. Working in batches, place dessertspoons of mixture into pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until risen and golden.
- Cool slightly in pan, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar.