1/3 Photos of Coconut, Chocolate & Banana Mini Muffins
These are great for the kids lunchbox...but I love to snack on them warm, straight out of the oven :) Recipe from: Delicious Magazine
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C and grease 12 hole mini-muffin pans.
- 2Mash banana in bowl, add butter, caster sugar, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- 3Place flour, coconut and chocolate in a large bowl, then fold in banana mixture. Working in batches, place dessertspoons of mixture into pan.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes or until risen and golden.
- 5Cool slightly in pan, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
- 6Repeat with remaining batter.
- 7Serve dusted with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut, Chocolate & Banana Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g