1/1 Photo of Coconut Cake
This is a little different than other coconut cakes. It is very moist and quick to make. Always a big hit, if you like coconut!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together sugar, flour,soda, coconut,salt, slightly beaten eggs & pineapple with juice.
- 2Pour into a greased and floured 9x13 pan.
- 3Top with brown sugar and nuts.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- 5While cake is baking; cook evaporated milk,sugar,butter and vanilla in a saucepan until boiling.
- 6Pour over cake as soon as it is removed from oven.
- 7Prick cake with fork so topping will be absorbed.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.5
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 412.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 48.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g