1/4 Photos of Coconut Brownie Bars
These are sinfully rich and delicious. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine brownie mix and butter using pastry wisk or fork until crumbly.
- 2Pour into 9x12 baking dish sprayed lightly with pam. Pat lightly.
- 3Sprinkle chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut and pecans in that order evenly over brownie mixture.
- 4Pour eagle brand milk over the top evenly.
- 5Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until coconut is golden brown.
- 6Cool before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.1
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 240.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 6.8 g