These are sinfully rich and delicious. Enjoy!
Make and share this Coconut Brownie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combine brownie mix and butter using pastry wisk or fork until crumbly.
- Pour into 9x12 baking dish sprayed lightly with pam. Pat lightly.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut and pecans in that order evenly over brownie mixture.
- Pour eagle brand milk over the top evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until coconut is golden brown.
- Cool before cutting into squares.