1/2 Photos of Clear-The-Cupboard Coconut, Oatmeal, Pecan Cookies
This snappy little oatmeal cookie loaded with coconut and pecans is from Southern Living magazine. I make them with a 2 tablespoon cookie scoop for uniformity and end up with perfectly crispy/chewy cookies that bake evenly from the center to the edge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat shortening at medium speed with electric mixer until fluffy; add sugars, beating well.
- 2Add eggs, beating until blended.
- 3Combine flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until blended.
- 4Stir in coconut, cereal, vanilla, and pecans.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- 6Bake in batches at 350°F for 10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- 7Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clear-The-Cupboard Coconut, Oatmeal, Pecan Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 84.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g