My favorite coffee cake. Moist, delicious and easy to make.
Make and share this Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix melted butter, 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, eggs and vanilla well.
- Add sour cream, mix again.
- In a small separate bowl, combine cinnamon, walnuts and 1/3 cup sugar.
- Pour half of batter into greased and floured tube pan.
- Sprinkle half of the topping mixture over it.
- Add rest of batter.
- Top with remaining topping mixture.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
I tried this recipe Sunday and everyone that was able to get a piece, loved it! Thank you.
The flavor of this cake was wonderful. I "tried" to add a cream cheese layer but it just baked into the cake, so next time I will follow the instructions! Thanks for posting!