From a Penzey's free recipe card...
Make and share this Cinnamon Quick Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and sugar an 8" round pan or a 8" or 9" square pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar together using a mixer until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix well.
- In a small bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add the flour mixture and the milk to the butter mixture, alternating them. Mix well.
- Combine all the streusel topping ingredients in a small bowl and stir until blended. By hand, stir half of the streusel topping into the batter.
- Spread the batter into the pan, smooth the top of the dough and sprinkle on the remaining streusel topping. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.