1/4 Photos of Cinnamon Peanut Butter Brownies
Rachel Lynn's Note:
I got this recipe out of my mother's Spririt of Christmas Cookbook. I always use the smooth peanut butter since we don't keep the crunchy on hand and it comes out just fine.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl combine butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add to butter mixture and stir until moistened. Stir in peanut butter.
- 3Spread in a greased 7x11-inch greased baking pan.
- 4Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until it is set in the center. Cool completely and cut in squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 977.6
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 1078.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 143.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 109.0 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: