1/4 Photos of Cinnamon Coffee Crinkles
I have not made these yet but they are on my list of items to try for my cookie trays this Christmas. It has two of my favorite things - coffee & cinnamon! :) Cooking time is per batch of cookies in oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (I may use a tad more )
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- powdered sugar, for coating the cookie
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Stir the eggs and instant coffee in a small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- 3Mix the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl, set aside.
- 4Beat the butter, shortening, granulated sugar and egg mixture in a large bowl with an electric mixer set on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- 5Stir in the flour mixture.
- 6Shape the dough into 1 inch balls.
- 7Roll the balls in the powdered sugar.
- 8Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 9Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- 10Remove the cookies from the baking sheets.
- 11Cool completely on wire racks.
- 12Store in a tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Coffee Crinkles
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 55.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g