1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Coffee Cake Loaf
1 hr 15 mins
Hey Jude's Note:
I love this toasted and smeared with butter. Another recipe from my Mom, I'm pretty sure she got this one from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the flour, 1°C sugar, baking powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and salt.
- 2In another bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until smooth.
- 3Pour half the batter into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan. In a small bowl, combine the remaining sugar and cinnamon; stir in butter. Drizzle half over batter; cut through with a knife to swirl. Top with remaining batter. Drizzle with remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture; swirl with a knife.
- 4Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Coffee Cake Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (1000 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3119.4
- Calories from Fat 1092
- Total Fat 121.3 g
- Saturated Fat 36.1 g
- Cholesterol 473.3 mg
- Sodium 4708.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 464.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 263.5 g
- Protein 47.2 g