Sounds yummy. . .found in a magazine in a Domino Foods advertisement.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, stirring by hand with a wooden spoon, combine muffin mix, oil, sugar, eggs and baby food.
- 3Stir in chocolate chunks and walnuts.
- 4Drop heaping tbsp of the dough on baking sheets, spacing 2" apart.
- 5Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 6Cook on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Monkey Bites
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana nut muffin mix