Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
Sounds yummy. . .found in a magazine in a Domino Foods advertisement.
Make and share this Chunky Monkey Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stirring by hand with a wooden spoon, combine muffin mix, oil, sugar, eggs and baby food.
- Stir in chocolate chunks and walnuts.
- Drop heaping tbsp of the dough on baking sheets, spacing 2" apart.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cook on wire rack.
I thought these were very good, however I was using a dark cookie sheet at 400 for 12 minutes and my cookies burnt on the bottom. I would recommend checking them after 10 minutes. Very good recipe though! I did substitute the baby food for 1/2 mashed banana. Made for May 09 V*gan/vege Recipe Swap.