1/4 Photos of Chocolate Zucchini Cake
1 hr 10 mins
Gallopin Gael's Note:
Tastes better than it sounds. A great chocolate cake that is WW friendly. 4 pts a serving. 3 points without the chocolate chips and nuts)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch pan. In a large bowl;combine cake mix and powdered buttermilk until well mixed;
- 3Add the zucchini, applesauce (or oil) and eggs.
- 4Beat at low speed until moistened.
- 5Beat two minutes at med speed.
- 6Pour into greased and floured pan.
- 7Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate chips.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool one hour or until completely cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.8
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 307.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g