Tastes better than it sounds. A great chocolate cake that is WW friendly. 4 pts a serving. 3 points without the chocolate chips and nuts)
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch pan. In a large bowl;combine cake mix and powdered buttermilk until well mixed;
- Add the zucchini, applesauce (or oil) and eggs.
- Beat at low speed until moistened.
- Beat two minutes at med speed.
- Pour into greased and floured pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool one hour or until completely cool.