Cook1 hr 10 mins
This is the only way I can get my spouse to eat zucchini!
Make and share this Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla, mix well.
- In microwave melt 2 tbsp butter-add cocoa powder, mix well, and cool.
- Grate zucchini.
- Add zucchini and cocoa powder mix to the bowl, mix well.
- In another bowl add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt.
- Blend dry ingredients into the zucchini mix.
- Toss chocolate chips with 2 tsp flour (this will prevent them from sinking to the bottom), add to the mixture mix in chopped nuts.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Pour batter into 2 loaf pans.
- Bake 60-70 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool on rack for 10 minutes in the pans, remove and cool on rack.