1/2 Photos of Chocolate Zucchini Bread
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This is the only way I can get my spouse to eat zucchini!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla, mix well.
- 3In microwave melt 2 tbsp butter-add cocoa powder, mix well, and cool.
- 4Grate zucchini.
- 5Add zucchini and cocoa powder mix to the bowl, mix well.
- 6In another bowl add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt.
- 7Blend dry ingredients into the zucchini mix.
- 8Toss chocolate chips with 2 tsp flour (this will prevent them from sinking to the bottom), add to the mixture mix in chopped nuts.
- 9Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- 10Pour batter into 2 loaf pans.
- 11Bake 60-70 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 12Cool on rack for 10 minutes in the pans, remove and cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3131.5
- Calories from Fat 1678
- Total Fat 186.5 g
- Saturated Fat 38.9 g
- Cholesterol 309.5 mg
- Sodium 2025.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 356.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.3 g
- Sugars 235.9 g
- Protein 38.7 g