Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This could possibly be the world's easiest chocolate fudge. You may not get to eat any because the kids will have gobbled it up in a blink of an eye.
- 400 g condensed milk
- 375 g milk chocolate, melts
- 60 g butter
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave jug.
- Heat on medium heat (50%) for 5-6 minutes stirring every 2 minutes.
- Add a handful of walnuts, pecans or nuts of your choice and stir well.
- Pour contents into a foil lined tray about 200mm x 250mm.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Turn out, remove foil and slice.