Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook3 hrs 25 mins
Chocolate lover's delight
Make and share this Chocolate Turtle Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Pour ice cream topping into pie shell; you may have to tilt the shell around so the topping spreads evenly .
- Arrange pecans on the topping and chill 15-20 minutes .
- While chilling, combine pie filling mix and milk in a saucepan; blend well .
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil .
- Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes , stirring twice .
- Pour over nuts in pie shell.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 3 hours .
- Serve with a dollop of cool whip on top .
- This is also good if you stir 1-2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips into the pudding once cooled and before spreading it over the pecans .
- Really rich, though .