Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A chocolate cream cheese filling, with chocolate covered toffee bits on a chocolate crust, topped off with whipped topping :)
- 1 (6 ounce) ready-made chocolate cookie pie crust
- 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 4 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate-covered toffee bits, divided
- 2 cups Cool Whip, frozen topping thawed
- Place the chopped chocolate candy bars in a small bowl; set aside.
- Microwave 1/2 cup whipping cream for 1-1/2 minutes on HIGH then pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate, let stand 5 minutes, then stir until smooth.
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup of cream then gently beat in chocolate mixture.
- Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate covered toffee bits.
- Pour the filling into prepared chocolate crust.
- Spread the 2 cups Cool Whip thawed topping over filling then top with remaining toffee bits.
- Refrigerate for 2 or more hours before serving.
Would love to try this recipe but I am not sure how much cream cheese to use...it says 0.
This is heaven. I was thankful that I had to share because I wouldve eaten the whole pie. I used the chocolate crust and my toffee bits werent chocolate covered. Thanks for sharing Kittencal!