1/2 Photos of Chocolate-Toffee Cream Pie
A chocolate cream cheese filling, with chocolate covered toffee bits on a chocolate crust, topped off with whipped topping :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) ready-made chocolate cookie pie crust
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 4 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate-covered toffee bits, divided
- 2 cups Cool Whip, frozen topping thawed
- 1Place the chopped chocolate candy bars in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2Microwave 1/2 cup whipping cream for 1-1/2 minutes on HIGH then pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate, let stand 5 minutes, then stir until smooth.
- 3Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth.
- 4Add remaining 1/4 cup of cream then gently beat in chocolate mixture.
- 5Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate covered toffee bits.
- 6Pour the filling into prepared chocolate crust.
- 7Spread the 2 cups Cool Whip thawed topping over filling then top with remaining toffee bits.
- 8Refrigerate for 2 or more hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Toffee Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.1
- Calories from Fat 437
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 89.7 mg
- Sodium 349.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered toffee bits