Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate and Rum...cookie - makes a great combination! Don't serve these to minors though! They should be stored in airtight container...Really tasty!
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed cookies and pecans.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the corn syrup and rum.
- blend well.
- Place the powdered sugar in small bowl.
- Roll the cookie mixture into 1-inch balls.
- then roll in powdered sugar- until well coated.
So easy and so tasty! Much more chocolate flavor than recipes using coco powder and vanilla wafers. I've been making these for church holiday cookie sales for the past 2 years. Every time I deliver them someone always wants a "quality control" sample. Thanks, LiisaN!
Ok, these were delicious, and took about 5 minutes to make. I gave some as gifts, and they only get better with time, provided they're stored in an airtight container. I did put butter on my hands when forming them to keep from wearing more than I made. Thank you!