1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Sharon in Ontario. Canada's Note:
This is moist, delicious rum ball recipe I received from a former co-worker. It is great to have at Christmas...or even anytime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate chocolate squares and almonds in food processor.
- 2Place almonds in a large bowl and sift in the icing sugar and coffee. Add chocolate.
- 3Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of the rum and the milk.
- 4Mix until the mixture is evenly moistened and is a uniform dark brown.
- 5Chill for 10 minutes.
- 6Shape into ball and knead several times.
- 7Roll dough into 3/4" balls.
- 8Dip each ball in remaining rum. Shake off excess moisture and roll in vermicelli or icing sugar.
- 9Place on waxed paper to dry for 1 hours.
- 10Cooking time is chilling and drying time.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Rum Balls
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g