This is the "filling" for my gluten free chocolate peanut butter tart located here: http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-tart/
- In a saucepan, heat coconut milk and salt over medium heat.
- Raise heat and sift the arrowroot powder into the pot, then whisk vigorously by hand or with a hand blender until thick.
- Whisk in agave, yacon, stevia and vanilla.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes; add chocolate, stirring vigorously until melted.
- Chill for 10 minutes, then pour into cooled pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, until firm.