Prep1 hr 15 mins
These cookies are great for holiday gifts, and easy to make and are so yummy! Makes alot of cookies.
- In large saucepan melt margarine and choclate over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly Add flour, walnuts, baking powder,salt, sugar and eggs, add chocolate to mixture.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour for easier handling.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees, shape dough into 1 inch balls, roll balls into powdered sugar, coating heavily, place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheet, bake for 13-18 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet to cool.