This is a Martha Stewart recipe. I absolutely adore any kind of biscotti. This is a real winner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter and flour baking sheets and set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- 5Add eggs, beat till well combined, scaping sides, if necessary.
- 6Add flour mixture and stir to form a stiff dough.
- 7Stir in pistachio nuts and chocolate chips.
- 8Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet; form into a slightly flattened log, about 12 x 4 inches.
- 9Bake till slightly firm, about 25 minutes.
- 10Cool on rack for 5 minutes.
- 11Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- 12Cut biscotti on the diagonal into 1" thick slices.
- 13Arrange on baking sheet cut side down and bake till crisp, but slightly soft in center, about 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.3
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 167.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g