Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a Martha Stewart recipe. I absolutely adore any kind of biscotti. This is a real winner.
Make and share this Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Butter and flour baking sheets and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beat till well combined, scaping sides, if necessary.
- Add flour mixture and stir to form a stiff dough.
- Stir in pistachio nuts and chocolate chips.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet; form into a slightly flattened log, about 12 x 4 inches.
- Bake till slightly firm, about 25 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 5 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- Cut biscotti on the diagonal into 1" thick slices.
- Arrange on baking sheet cut side down and bake till crisp, but slightly soft in center, about 8 minutes.