1/1 Photo of Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
1 hr 25 mins
If chocolate and pecan pie are among your favorites, you should give these delicious bars a try from Martha Stewart's Everyday Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Line bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- 3In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat 1 stick room-temp butter, brown sugar, flour,and salt until coarse crumbs form.
- 4Pour mixture into prepared pan; press firmly into bottom.
- 5Bake until lightly browned, 25-30 minutes.
- 6Let cool, 10 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, in same large bowl, mix eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, and 2 TBS melted butter until well combined.
- 8Add chocolate chips and pecans; spread over crust.
- 9Bake until set, 25-30 minutes.
- 10Cool completely in pan before lifting out (use foil to lift).
- 11Cut into 32 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.9
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 50.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g