These fudgy homemade brownies are easy, sweet and rich. Enjoy! Move over Betty Crocker!
Make and share this Chocolate Pecan Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Grease a 9-inch pan.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and baking soda.
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, butter and water.
- Bring to boil over medium heat: remove immediately from heat.
- Stir in 1 cup of chocolate morsels and vanilla until melted and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and cool completely.
- Stir in eggs beating well.
- Gradually stir in flour until smooth.
- Stir remaining chocolate morsels and nuts into batter.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake until inserted toothpick is clean, 30-35 minutes.
- Place pan on rack and cool completely.
Excellent! I made them exactly as directed, and used pecans. They are chewy, moist, and perfectly sweet! I will definitely make these again!
This recipe is really excellent! I brought them to one of my culinary classes and they were gone in seconds. They are chewy and moist and delicious. I'm making them for the second time now. One of the easiest recipes and tastiest!
I had an a large amount of pecans that I need to do something with.So I did a search and came across this recipe, and decided to try it.As I was reading the recipe, and thinking " That's a weird way to add the sugar to the recipe ". But I went ahead with it as written. The recipe was baked at the stated time and temperature, and I think that the next time these are made 10 more minutes will be added. Because after cooling for 2 hours, they were still a bit on almost too " gooey " side .To " FANCY " this up a bit I added a pecan half to each one of the squares. But I'm sort of a "brownie expert " ;) and must tell you, that this is one of the best brownie recipe that I've ever had the pleasure to eat. This will be made again. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling :) "