1/2 Photos of Chocolate Pecan Brownies
These fudgy homemade brownies are easy, sweet and rich. Enjoy! Move over Betty Crocker!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2Grease a 9-inch pan.
- 3In a small bowl, mix flour and baking soda.
- 4In a small saucepan combine sugar, butter and water.
- 5Bring to boil over medium heat: remove immediately from heat.
- 6Stir in 1 cup of chocolate morsels and vanilla until melted and smooth.
- 7Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and cool completely.
- 8Stir in eggs beating well.
- 9Gradually stir in flour until smooth.
- 10Stir remaining chocolate morsels and nuts into batter.
- 11Pour into pan.
- 12Bake until inserted toothpick is clean, 30-35 minutes.
- 13Place pan on rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pecan Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 62.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g