These fudgy homemade brownies are easy, sweet and rich. Enjoy! Move over Betty Crocker!
Make and share this Chocolate Pecan Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Grease a 9-inch pan.
- In a small bowl, mix flour and baking soda.
- In a small saucepan combine sugar, butter and water.
- Bring to boil over medium heat: remove immediately from heat.
- Stir in 1 cup of chocolate morsels and vanilla until melted and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and cool completely.
- Stir in eggs beating well.
- Gradually stir in flour until smooth.
- Stir remaining chocolate morsels and nuts into batter.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake until inserted toothpick is clean, 30-35 minutes.
- Place pan on rack and cool completely.