1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart is also dairy-free, low-glycemic and vegan. Make sure to visit my site for the Chocolate Pudding recipe... Here's the full post: http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-tart/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind the peanuts in a food processor to a fine meal (make a crunchy meal for a crunchier crust).
- 2Pulse in the salt and baking soda.
- 3Pulse in the grapeseed oil and yacon syrup and continue pulsing until the dough is formed.
- 4Remove dough from food processor and press into a 9 inch tart pan.
- 5Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, until fragrant and golden brown.
- 6Cool, then fill shell with chocolate pudding.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 233.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: