This Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart is also dairy-free, low-glycemic and vegan. Make sure to visit my site for the Chocolate Pudding recipe... Here's the full post: http://www.elanaspantry.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-tart/
- Grind the peanuts in a food processor to a fine meal (make a crunchy meal for a crunchier crust).
- Pulse in the salt and baking soda.
- Pulse in the grapeseed oil and yacon syrup and continue pulsing until the dough is formed.
- Remove dough from food processor and press into a 9 inch tart pan.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, until fragrant and golden brown.
- Cool, then fill shell with chocolate pudding.
Wonderful! Really easy to put together. I used agave as well as yacon is not easily available. Crust stays together just as well as any graham type - tastier and healthier, I could see subbing this for graham anytime. Thanks Elana - another 5* recipe from you!
This is amazing. Subbed agave for the yacon syrup Can't wait to make it again!